[OSM-dev] OGC standards / Sql Server 2008 / OSM... help?

brendan barrett shogunz0r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:12:11 GMT 2009

Thanks guys. I've managed to narrow the problems down to 9 coastlines
for Australia (one of which Dermot fixed last night). I'm fixing them
manually. In total there are just under 50 "invalid" ways in the
Aussie export. I'll see if I can get to them all. Some of them are not
easy to figure out why they're invalid, but i'll ask for help on those
if need be.

Thanks again.