[OSM-dev] new keepright.ipax.at bubble behaviour - please revert

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Feb 26 09:45:43 GMT 2009

Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> [snipped]

Have you actually sent this to keepright (at) gmx (dot) at?

dev is not primarily a bug-reporting forum. I can't speak for the keepright
developer, of course (I don't even know what keepright is), but certainly
with Potlatch I'd be more inclined to respond benevolently to a personal
e-mail or, better still, a trac ticket than to a public mail to
890,892,234,000 people point out the utter inadequacy of my
code/design/genitals.

cheers
Richard