[OSM-dev] API 0.6 returns 403 forbidden

Jeffrey Warren warren at mit.edu
Thu May 14 17:40:54 BST 2009

Tels - I'd like to reiterate my offer of a hosted machine with lots of
bandwidth and space for a planet dump for our applications. But i also agree
that another solution might be better long-term.
For the short term, are you interested in working with me to get a dump
running and serving... JSON?

Jeff