[OSM-dev] API 0.6 returns 403 forbidden

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Thu May 14 17:52:33 BST 2009

On Thursday 14 May 2009 18:40:54 you wrote:
> Tels - I'd like to reiterate my offer of a hosted machine with lots
> of bandwidth and space for a planet dump for our applications. But i
> also agree that another solution might be better long-term.
> For the short term, are you interested in working with me to get a
> dump running and serving... JSON?

Of course!

Sorry that I didn't reply the last days, I was extremely busy and had
not a lot of time to work on OSM :(

Getting a dump up and running is probably something we both need anyway.

I'll send you an off-list email in 10 seconds :)

All the best,

Tels

--
 Signed on Thu May 14 18:52:28 2009 with key 0x93B84C15.
 Get one of my photo posters: http://bloodgate.com/posters

 "Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years
 and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some
 of the worst movies in the history of the world."

  -- Dave Barry