[OSM-dev] type "four_byte_unsigned" does not exist

Jeffrey Warren warren at mit.edu
Wed May 27 00:19:28 BST 2009

It's just a big slice of Rome, so i doubt the data is the problem. I got a
lot of errors, most were because i couldn't get libpgosm.so to compile for
OSX Leopard, (maptile_for_point() does not exist, etc), but there were a lot
more too. Given that mine is not really a standard install (lacking
libpgosm) i don't know if you'd be interested in seeing my errors... if you
are, tell me and I'll post them.
Jeff