[OSM-dev] filtering big changesets

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat Aug 7 09:35:54 BST 2010

On 07/08/10 08:38, Mikel Maron wrote:

> But right now, I just want to filter out the big changesets, sometimes.
> Make an option in the view, add a conditional in the controller. To make
> this efficient, add a new column 'area', calculated on changeset close,
> because right now this is calculated in the model. That would require a
> migration.
>
> Support for this?

We have a solution for this, which involves using Matt's OWL engine to
drive things, so no, we will not be doing any nasty hacks.

As soon as the funds are available we will be moving OWL to it's own
server and hooking it up to the main site to drive the changeset browsing.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/