[OSM-dev] Announcing: Simple Map Editor (GSoC 2010)

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Aug 15 14:47:12 BST 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Andrew Gregory <andrew at scss.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 05:12:06 +0800, Michael Daines <michael at mdaines.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  http://simple-map-editor.heroku.com/

[ ... ]

> When considering browser compatibility, you might also consider mobile
> browsers? Which, realistically, is Safari (Webkit) and Opera Mobile.
[ ... ]
> Maybe mobile considerations could be for GSoC 2011?

Dear Michael,

Thank you for getting me on the right track in our off-line conversation.

I think this project shows a lot of potential and I'm very pleased to
see what you have done with it.

Can you share with us, your plans regarding this project at the
completion of GSoC 2010?  I hope that you will find a wonderful
community of co-developers and happy users.

Perhaps your initial browser compatibility work will make it easier
for Gregory to provide further compatibility for his mobile browser of
choice?

Best regards,
Richard