[OSM-dev] Mapping during license change / "safe to edit"

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:27:04 BST 2010

Probably not realistic, but an idea nevertheless a new Web map layer showing
all nodes, ways (relations?) in simple wireframe mode. Those that are not
"safe" shown as red and those that are in black.

But I'm a bit skeptical whether this all would do any good. I'd say go ahead
and map. And save your local copies of OSM files for the stuff you edited,
just in case.

Igor