[OSM-dev] Fail to get OsmChange for some changesets

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Oct 5 01:06:07 BST 2010

The reason why it doesn't come back is because it takes a very long time to generate the xml that needs to be returned, and so you'll get a time out. It is very close to the limit of the number of changes within a changeset. It is a generated changeset from before the API 0.6 transition, thus not a user error.

I hope that you are not hitting the api for a large number of these requests, as you are likely to be blocked if you do so.

Shaun