[OSM-dev] Fail to get OsmChange for some changesets

Manchun Yao manchuny at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 5 02:27:34 BST 2010

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your explanation.

Does the system caches the generated xml? I used "wget" to retrieve the changeset. It tried multiple times and never succeeded.

Is there an API call to retrieve a change set, whose number of changes is close or above the limit?

If a change set generated before v0.6, what API shall I use to get the OsmChange?

I know the impact of these requests and put some "sleep" between consecutive requests.  There aren't many requests either.

-Manchun