[OSM-dev] External sign-in and Potlatch embedding

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Thu Sep 2 16:22:22 BST 2010

Thanks for your answer Richard, I already have been half convinced by
Andy to use P2. I sent him some comments about what I do not like ;)

Do you have any documentation published about the installation of P2
in any given site? What kind of programing skills (AS3, Ruby, Python,
etc.) are needed to do it?

Cheers,

Julio Costa