[OSM-dev] Problem In Updating Map Data

Parveen Arora parveenaroraosm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:40:40 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Stephan Plepelits
<skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

>> But I have not clearly understand that what this process is?
> Congrats, osmosis is working. But you are using a fairly old version,
> apparently 0.31. This version didn't have support for replication. Try it
> with the newest available version, you'll see it will work much better :)
ok, will it automatically replaced by the old one 0.31?

and now only the last command has not worked
osm2pgsql --append [my customized arguments] changes.osc.gz
error is again command not found

osm2pgsql is installed.

you can see my work at
http://202.164.53.116/~parveen/map