[OSM-dev] Release candidate for OSM binary format is in osmosis trunk.

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:38:11 BST 2010

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> (and kick out the .bz2 stuff soon after)

Not sure if I am interpreting this right, but are you suggesting to stop
offering the daily xml extracts? If yes, then I think someone else needs to
step up and replace them, as they are quite an important part of using
OpenStreetMap and definately not ready to be retired for some new binary
format (even though the new format sounds quite appealing)

Kai