[OSM-dev] Harmless edits

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Fri Dec 16 17:40:49 GMT 2011

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> You can try out my script here, by adding a way/node/relation id to
> the URL like so:
>
> http://wtfe.gryph.de/harmless/way/40103577

Here's an oddity...

http://wtfe.gryph.de/harmless/way/9178258
suggests "This object remains problematic even after looking at harmless
edits."

 From looking at:
http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=9178258

it seems that the CT-nonacceptor's change was to add the "ref=A154" tag,
which I removed in the next revision.  I also added a "history" tag and
removed a "created_by" tag, since I did a Potlatch 1 revert.  I'd have
expected (regardless of those two changes) that the CT-nonacceptor's
change was "harmless" because it was merely the adding of one tag which
was removed in the next version.

Of course, it could always be me missing the blindingly obvious...

Cheers,
Andy