[OSM-dev] EWG & London Hack Weekend

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:01:07 BST 2011

based on the doodle poll dates, it looks like the weekend of the 26th
& 27th november is most convenient. i look forward to a great weekend
of hacking, discussion, education and maybe a tiny little bit of
drinking, and i hope to see you there. if you're interested in coming,
please sign up on the wiki:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/London/London_Hack_Weekend_Nov_2011

and a reminder that the EWG meeting is tomorrow at 5pm GMT.

cheers,

matt