[OSM-dev] traces, export, download and update

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:59:45 GMT 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 17:06, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> On 05/01/12 15:38, Peter Gervai wrote:
> I already have your email that you sent me last night, and would have
> replied to it when I got a chance. You really don't need to keep spamming
> every communication channel we have about this...

Apologies if you've felt it like spamming. I wrote you a specific
question (about gpx dump of Hungary); in this email I have asked a
much broader topic, and you may have been observing that the mail was
quite different, too. It is true, that I have written you a few emails
which wasn't answered, and I kind of not expected an answer. Sorry for
not trusting you enough.

> Yes, that's exactly what the code that has been written does.

Apart from that is there any plans to implement differential retrieval
(I'm sure I'm not alone with this) and listing only the trace id's of
a bounding box?

Thanks,
Peter