[OSM-dev] helping #switch2osm

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:10:04 GMT 2012

During the book sprint last year I put together Richard's blog post and
some stuff related to renderd/tirex to create this chapter in the book:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/openstreetmap/setting-up-your-own-tile-server/

It should be fairly complete and copy-pasteable. I'd be more than happy to
make changes if anyone sees errors.