[OSM-dev] helping #switch2osm

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Thu Jan 12 23:28:17 GMT 2012

Am 12.01.2012 23:37, schrieb Matthias Meißer:
> Am 12.01.2012 23:06, schrieb Mikel Maron:
>> 4) ....
> Get easier in contact with local communities/multiplyer/"evangelists"?
> But promoting this contacts is quiet hard... Sometimes somebody asks on
> twitter, sometimes it's only a discussion within the company team :/

maybe what will help for commercial partners is something like that:
https://partner.microsoft.com/UK/productssolutions/40174347

So a wikipage (sayhttp://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/switch2osm) with
short facts/links on the aspects that are covered by a change:
-technical
-legal/financial
-communication/best practise
This sounds to me good, as we have so much options (what
webmap-framework, what tile provider, what styling, ...) this will give
companies a helping hand for a quickstart, doesn't it?

bye
Matthias
(user:!i!)