[OSM-dev] Feedback for Vespucci-dev

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:36:33 BST 2012

Is Froyo Android 2.1?   I think I was having the same problem earlier in
the year and I started to trace which commit did it

Well, I have been through a few different SVN revisions - r215 runs ok for
> me.   There seems to be something odd about checking out r216 and r217
> using the eclipse SVN plugin - it shows as r215, but r218 fails.

But I am afraid I did not work out what it was that caused the problem
because my phone upgraded itself and Vespucci started working again and I
forgot about it, sorry!   It looks like something introduced between
revision 215 and 218.

Graham.

On 1 October 2012 08:25, andrewg_oz <andrew.gregory at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just as an FYI in relation to Galaxy Ace testing, I've checked Vespucci on
> a 320x480 emulator, and it looks OK.
>
> The real Galaxy Ace runs Froyo. Has anyone been able to run Vespucci on
> Froyo? When I try a Froyo emulator, Vespucci gets stuck starting up (black
> screen, ANR).
>
> Andrew

Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.