[OSM-dev] Overpass API: Augmented Diffs

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Mon Oct 1 19:41:19 BST 2012

Dear diff users,

The good news is that the Augmented Diffs now also resolve relations, i.e.
they contain for every mentioned relation all their members.

However, I also fund some bugs during the implementation such that I anyway
had to restart the Augmented Diff generation an hour ago.

Now the Augmented Diffs should be stable for a longer period since there are
no known bugs and open feature requests.

If you have yet another feature request for Augmented Diffs, feel free to add
it to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/Overpass_API/Augmented_Diffs

Cheers,

Roland