[OSM-dev] References to trac in the wiki

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sun Mar 10 10:47:16 UTC 2013

On 10/03/13 10:22, Andrew wrote:

> Some pages link to
> listings in the source
> repository; I suppose this
> may be fine for old
> versions.

Well that has nothing to do with trac but obviously if such links are
wrong then fix them.

> Bugs reported for some
> projects where the wiki
> tells people to report
> them are just piling up
> because developers are
> using systems native to
> their host.

I think you may be misunderstanding what is happening. As far as I know
all projects which have a trac component still accept tickets filed
there and are just as likely to fix bugs filed there as anywhere else.

Bugs may be piling up, but because there are not sufficiently
interesting or important for anybody to fix, not because of where they
are filed.

> Trac has been removed
> from the Develop page in
> English but survives in
> other languages.

Well I don't know who did that, but they were wrong and it should be put
back.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)