[OSM-dev] mod_tile stable version ?

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Tue Mar 26 16:51:30 UTC 2013

Bernard Fouché <bernard.fouche at kuantic.com> wrote:

> Tirex compilation completed, now I'm battling to understand where to fix
> a mysterious "renderer internal error"  generated by
> tirex-backend-manager: I have mod_tile talking to tirex-master, the
> back-end manager sees the requests and then takes some time before
> failing with this message for each tile to generate.

Both, tirex-master and tirex-backend-manager can be run in foreground in
debug mode (-d) which is very helpful. And then there is tirex-status, which
is also a very helpful tool (of course only after tirex is already running).

Sven

--
"linux is evolution, not intelligent design"
(Linus Torvalds)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web