[OSM-dev] wrong redering of tunnels on the main site after the change of rendering rules

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Mon Oct 14 08:34:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

while the weekend I stumbled accross the old Elbe tunnel at Hamburg
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Pauli-Elbtunnel
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbe_Tunnel_%281911%29
and how it is rendered on the main OSM site (mapnik style):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.5439&mlon=9.9665#map=16/53.5439/9.9665
It looks like a road going above the water...   :-(

For me the tagging seems to be all right (level, tunnel, etc, all is
set) but maybe that the new rendering rules are not correct when the
tunnel is below water? Could someone please investigate? Thanks.

Best regards,
Michael.