[OSM-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015 Application

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Wed Feb 11 12:18:23 UTC 2015

On 11.02.2015 02:44, Cristiano Giovando wrote:
> Are there any plans to apply for GSoC this year? I found this page [1]
> on the wiki, but it hasn't been updated since November. [...]
> [1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2015

I'm also interested in the plans for this year's GSoC. The application
period for organizations ends next Friday, so we should act now if we
want OSM to part of this Summer of Code. I believe OSM should apply and
I am willing to volunteer for administrative tasks or mentoring if needed.

We've discussed this topic in our local community and tried to contact
Ian, who organized OSM's participation in GSoC in the past, but we have
not yet received a reply.