[OSM-dev] carto 0.16.0 released

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Wed Apr 13 18:32:28 UTC 2016

Hi Oleksiy,

I think you confuse openstreetmap-carto (the Standard map layer) with
carto, which is a language for styling maps quite similar to CSS. The
names have both carto in their name, so they are easily mixed up.

You might want to share your ideas with the people at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto. This is where the
map style is developed. Or have a look at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/339, which
might be related.

Best, nebulon42