[OSM-dev] GSOC: JOSM Plugin to assist with adding public transport routes

Vishal vijayvargiya vishalvijay18 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 08:19:51 UTC 2016

Hi Polygot,

Thanks a lot for an insightful description of problem. I understand the
challenges and requirements you mentioned and get the idea what is expected
from this project. Especially determining and suggesting a path would be
very useful. In coming days I would work on finding best solutions to the
tasks and would present my idea for further feedback.

Regarding time zone, I live in Vancouver, Canada, not India :) Though time
zones are still not favorable, they are touch helpful than that of India. I
believe a hangout session or even a screen-cast video would be of immense
help. A screen-cast video would be even better as I could go through it
again if I need to and it would be flexible for you too. But again, I am
fine with anything.

Thanks again and looking forward to your reply.

Vishal

Vishal Vijayvargiya
Graduate Student
Computing Science