[OSM-dev] Overpass-API 0.7.52 : HTTP 429 error even after kill_my_queries

mmd mmd.osm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:51:36 UTC 2016

> there are basically two issues here:
>
> 1. kill_my_queries currently has no effect. The query keeps on running
> on the server.

Small addition: in your case, kill_my_queries confirmed that there's no
query running on the server.

If you ever get a message, that the query was killed, you can assume
that the query still continues running on the server (at least as long
as the bug is not fixed).

In that case, I would wait for some time, try to kill the query again,
until you finally get a response that no query is running anymore, etc.