[OSM-dev] Custom tileset

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Mar 22 15:37:27 UTC 2016

W dniu 22.03.2016 16:05, Andy Townsend napisał(a):

> It looks like this is something that "can be made to work" rather than
> "actually does work now" (specifically, see

Looks like this fork is now more up to date (PRs from it are waiting to
be applied in the origin):

https://github.com/haroldship/openstreetmap-tiles-docker

> It's also unclear after an initial scan of the text there what OSM
> data will be loaded, what OSM style will be used and whether I need
> Apache externally, among other things.  That doesn't mean that there's
> anything wrong with it - it just might need (depending on the
> audience) a bit more wrapped around it.

Fortunately general instructions can be seen after issuing command:

docker run haroldship/openstreetmap-tiles-docker

as mentioned in the README. It needs working Docker and will download
the image itself, which may be unexpected, but the help message itself
is located in this file:

https://github.com/haroldship/openstreetmap-tiles-docker/blob/master/help.txt

--
"Завтра, завтра всё кончится!" [Ф. Достоевский]