[OSM-dev] Javascript library for the editing-API (not overpass)

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:10:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

you may want to take a look at iD's source code. Depending on what you
actually need, some of its code might be reusable (in form of
ES6-modules). For example, the code handling the interaction with
OSM's editing API is found here:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/modules/services/osm.js

Best,
Martin