[OSM-dev] Javascript library for the editing-API (not overpass)

Viet Nguyen viet2046 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:36:47 UTC 2017

Thanks Martin and Simon.

It was my intention to reach out for suggestions before writing anything to
OSM db (and of course not without some testing with the dev instance).

Simon, can you please clarify what you meant by 'there is no other data
there'?  Are you referring to the risk of creating empty relations?

Before writing to OSM my app would have to convert Geojson polygons (its
native format) to OSM list of nodes similar to areas in iD.