[OSM-dev] Google Summer of Code Project Idea

Subhani Munasinghe sashee1992 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:14:37 UTC 2017

Hi,
   I am a final year undergraduate student in Computer Engineering at
University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I went through the "OpenStreetMap"
project idea published under GSoC 2017 organizations and I am interested in
the project. The main reason why I like this project is I have started my
own project named "TrainFollower" (for a university Hackathon) which widely
uses the concepts of "Crowd Sourcing". Yet that project is an ongoing one.
So, I think I would be a great opportunity if I can contribute to
"OpenSteetMap" project. I like to know about this project further more. I
am waiting for a reply

Thank you !