[OSM-dev] GSoC 17 : Nominatim- Add Wikidata to Nominatim

amisha budhiraja amishabudhiraja96 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:10:23 UTC 2017

Hi lonvia,

Thanks for your reply.

 I have read the the Nominatim code a little bit and tried to
understand. I have imported the preprocessed wiki-data also. Now how
should I explore it means what you expecting in the updated version of
these files? Plus to understand more about the relations
"wikipedia_article" and "wikipedia_redirect" in the database Nominatim
is there any source. Meanwhile, I am trying to understand it more.

--
Regards,
Amisha Budhiraja.