[OSM-dev] Routes/relations of trams

Mohamed Abou-Hussein abouhussein.mohamed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 00:50:49 UTC 2017

I have a questions about the structure of the relations that represents
tram/train .. etc routes I hope someone can clarify.

Are the nodes, ways in sequence. I,e in sequence from start to end
representing the direction? Another thing, I find that the stops are listed
then followed by nodes and ways. The stops are listed in sequence as well
as the nodes are?

One final inquiry, If I want to get the exact nodes/ways between 2 tram
stations, Is there a clear way how to do that since the stops and the
nodes/ways representing the ways are each separated?

--

Best Regards,

*Mohamed AbouHussein*
E-mail: abouhussein.mohamed at gmail.com