[OSM-dev] Programatic reconstruction of postal code areas

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:51:47 UTC 2017

I'm in Belgium, so I'm mostly familiar with postal codes here. There are
some oddities, but mostly they are not too illogical and it is possible to
draw polygons around/in between them.
It seems Alex already did this exercise for Austria and Switzerland, so I
think it's possible there as well. He'll probably needs to talk to the
mailing lists for each country separately to figure out whether there is
willingness to define (initial versions of) these boundaries.

Polyglot