[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.12.0

ika-chan! (OpenStreetMap) mapper+dev at minoa.li
Mon Jun 25 10:47:34 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I wish to express my concern about how the update could make it harder for me to recolour the roads to meet local customs or requirements. This is in relation to my tutorial about how to make the stylesheet align with the customary road colours of the British Isles (not just the UK): https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ika-chan!/British_road_colours

Health permitting, I am currently in the process of creating a tutorial about setting up a server for private worlds.

Best,

ika-chan!