[HOT] H.O.T OSM manual and learning OSM in Uganda

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:01:26 GMT 2011

I agree in that barriers are well placed and not confusing. But I think
it would be nicer if you place the service way (with access=private,
permissive or public, as needed) that crosses the gate. Doing so the
rendering would become more clear.

Rafael Avila.

En 13/12/11 22:22, Reinier Battenberg escribiu: