[HOT] [OSM-talk] Details about the edits in Uganda and the OSM tasking manager

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Dec 18 03:40:21 GMT 2011

Hi Douglas,

To use the tasking manager someone needs to be made an administrator.
Just send me your OSM ID so I can add you.

Why are you surprised that we do a two day workshop on the manual?  Do
you think this is too long or too short? BTW we have only been doing
the manual/workshop in its current form in Indonesia over the past six
months.  Mostly the people being trained are community facilitators,
who know how to use computers and do a fair amount of paper mapping.
The goal being that they can actually do some mapping on their own at
the end of the workshop.

If I'm training technical people I usually would do it as a one day workshop.

Best,

-Kate