[HOT] Potlatch2 for HOT?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Feb 14 03:46:50 GMT 2011

Hi Joseph,

I played with doing a custom Potlatch2 deployment a bit.  We were
working on creating a tasking server and combining it with Potlatch2.

The idea is someone can pick a grid click on it and start editing.
The tags would then be limited to what HOT was looking for at that
time.

Translating the JOSM presets over to Potlatch2 ones would be the first
step.  Since I was just creating a fast demo to use with the tasking
server I didn't get very far.

-Kate