[HOT] Japan - Request for mission details

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Mar 14 16:21:31 GMT 2011

Hi Jonas,

Yes documenting it should be somewhere.  I have been talking to Digital Globe, I have a call with them about getting more imagery today.  I don't think petitioning will work.  Nicolas and I have both spent a lot of time working with the providers when there are not disasters going in.  Unfortunately the process has taken time, we have made a lot of progress.

Sorry, those of us working on things are not trying to be opaque.  We can always use volunteer help to assist in organizing between disasters.

Kate