[HOT] Fwd: 2011-10-23 10:41:21 (M 7.3) EASTERN TURKEY 38.6 43.5 (378fb)

Floris Looijesteijn osm at floris.nu
Mon Oct 24 08:46:23 BST 2011

I have also been tracing without adjusting the offset, sorry...

I only noticed it when I saw some existing traces in Kurubas, I was able to
determine the offset pretty accurate with those.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=38.45463&lon=43.40982&zoom=17&layers=M

Also, I have been traving with highway=road (and a few highway=track) but
apparently I am one of the few doing that.
What's the policy on that?

Still some work to do in the south of Bing coverage BTW.

Greets,
Floris Looijesteijn