[HOT] Come Train in Indonesia

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Sep 29 04:27:08 BST 2011

Hi All,

One of the things we talked about during the HOT meetings is how to
train more people in what HOT does in our field work.  I'm going to be
back in Indonesia for November and a portion of December.  I'd like to
use this time to train someone else in some fo the HOT techniques.
This would be entirely unpaid and we are not sure if we will be able
to provide complete travel support, it will depend on what the overall
costs are.

If you are interested please check-out the page in the wiki I made:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Indonesia_Trainee

Best,

-Kate