[HOT] 3rd Activation Working Group meeting - Thu 12 Apr 1400 GMT

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Apr 14 22:00:22 BST 2012

Hi Schuyler,

So that I understand the idea is to make some sort of form?  Has any
discussion gone to the decision making process around a response.
Meaning a lot of times people just sorta start mapping.  That is
usually outside a really "yes/no" decision.  Would the goal be that
someone would fill out the form?

So I'm a little lost on how the triggering might work.  If this is a
topic for another meeting, no problem.

-Kate