[HOT] HOT Strategy Survey

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 17 17:38:02 BST 2012

Hi Jean-Guilhem,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Jean-Guilhem Cailton <jgc at arkemie.org>wrote:

>  Hi Kate,
>
> For transparency, and open data applied to ourselves, and because
> commons-based peer production works best when all the contributors can
> access as much information as possible about the project, would it be
> possible (preferably for the list, but otherwise for me):
>
> 1/ to have access to the raw answers to the survey,

I don't see why this is an issue, but I've cc'd Justin in case I'm not
thinking of something.

> 2/ to know how Meridian Institute was selected, on what criteria, and at
> what cost ?

Meridian was suggested by the Wilson Center as part of the micro-grant
given for the strategic planning process. They have experience working with
other humanitarian groups and have a history assisting the Wilson Center.
So no cost out of the regular HOT budget, it came from the micro-grant that
was directly for a planning process.