[HOT] HOT Strategy Survey

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Tue Apr 17 18:55:04 BST 2012

One perspective:
Other than being all for Open we are also human beings.
This means that we often adjust if not what we say but how we say things depending on the expected audience.

In this case I don't think it would be an issue to open up the raw data in retrospect but it's imho in general a good idea that the expected privacy(?) of the information doesn't change after someone has said/written something -- except in situations where it's an especially good idea to change the audience after Someone has said/written Something.

Cheers,
-Jaakko

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta