[HOT] HOT Strategy Survey

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 17 19:34:06 BST 2012

Hi All,

After further discussion with Justin the point was brought up that the
survey was not originally intended to be shared.  It is not fair to
share people's raw survey results without providing them further
warning.  A question asking if people are okay with their responses
being shared publicly has been added to the survey.

If you have already answers the survey your questions will not be
released fully raw. Since you did not have the opportunity to share,
the questions will be randomized so they can't be traced to a single
person.

To be honest I had not expected to see the raw results myself at all
either.  Meridian has also been doing interviews with the HOT board
and partners from response organizations.  I also do not see the
results of those interviews, instead summaries of the themes.

Best,

-Kate