[HOT] Senegal - Dakar Flooding Activation

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:12:43 BST 2012

On 31 August 2012 04:40, william skora <skorasaurus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Coincidentally, one of the HOT members, Nico Chavent, was already on
> the ground in Dakar for a scheduled trip

Hi ,
I have started mapping some grid areas on the eastern side of dakar
and I have a small doubt regarding the empty areas which look like
either playgrounds or parking spaces .

http://pavithran.org/pics/d/18444-1/josm-hot-area.png

Another one would be many residential roads which become fat , I am
guessing its because that adds to parking .. or I might be wrong  .
Maybe Nico could shed some light on the areas and appropriate tagging
scheme .

Regards,
Pavithran

--