[HOT] Pre activation in Eastern DRC - Goma

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 1 17:25:57 GMT 2012

To complete the Task for Goma, North-Kivu, we invite you to participate using task
http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/102
Bulongo-Mugonga town and rural areas are still to be traced.

Note that the previous Task  http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/97 was accidentally destroyed last night. Thirteen mappers contributed and mapped most of the urban area of Goma. See the ITO progression map.
http://www.itoworld.com/map/130#lat=-1.6308543410163943&lon=29.19833841903902&zoom=13

Thanks to all of you.
    fmoine