[HOT] random question

Katrina Engelsted katrina at engelsted.co
Thu Dec 6 16:05:08 GMT 2012

I believe we encountered a similar issue during one of our workshops here
in Indonesia.  Two participants that were editing similar areas via the
tasking manager got those error messages.  We deleted their preferences but
that did not work.  Then, we tried to see if someone else could upload the
saved edits, but when those edits were transferred to another computer they
could not be saved.  I cannot remember why.

I think that we ended up having to update or redownload JOSM.

What version of JOSM has everyone been using?  What areas are you all
editing?  Are they overlapping?

Cheers,

Katrina E.

Humanitarian Openstreetmap Team