[HOT] random question

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Dec 6 16:34:08 GMT 2012

Hi All,

Usually the error is specifically in the OSM file.

Click "report bug" and then look for errors. So for example in this
case the issue was there were ways with no nodes. What I did is I
opened the OSM file in a text editor and deleted the XML with those
ways in it.

Here is an example:

 <way id='39920760' action='modify' timestamp='2012-06-20T14:19:05Z'
uid='84853' user='mdp553' visible='true' version='7'
changeset='11958646'>
    <tag k='highway' v='tertiary' />
    <tag k='surface' v='unpaved' />
  </way>