[HOT] Upcoming nominations & HOT's online presence?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Dec 7 09:19:20 GMT 2012

Hey Joseph,

I think in the past we have posted information through at least some of
these communication channels. It would probably benefit us to do that, so
people are more aware of the HOT structure and process.

I am not sure about the timing now since the nominations are about to
close. Perhaps we do a blog post welcoming the new members when that
happens? Then we would also announce the new board after the election as
well.

Best,

Kate